tiistai 12. marraskuuta 2013

Last week summary


Viime viikon maanantaina kävimme kaveriporukalla Wingstonissa syömässä, kahdella neljästä oli kunnon maata kaatava rapula ja jutut olivat kyllä sen mukaisia. Viereisessä pöydässä katsoivat vähän paheksuen juttujen laatua, mutta ei annettu sen häiritä. 

Last week on Monday me and bunch of my friends went to eat at Wingston and two out of four had a killer hangover and the discussions where quite like it also. They were watching us a bit badly on the next table, but we didn't let it disturb us.


Olen parannellut sosiaalisia suhteitani näkemällä kuluneena parina viikkona enemmän kavereita.

I've been reworking my social relationships by seeing a lot more of my friends during the last few weeks.


Viime viikonloppuna näin enimmäkseen yliopistokavereita. Katselimme elokuvia ja kävimme yksillä lauantai-iltana.

Last weekend I saw mostly my student friends from the university. We were watching movies and went to have one drinks at a bar on Saturday night.


Opiskelijakavereiden kanssa menee aina mähöämiseksi ja tuherteluksi. Tai juomiseksi. 

With student friends it always goes into relaxing and doodling. Or drinking.


Kämppä on myllerryksessä ja suurin osa kamoista jo pakattuna. Jännäilen tässä, että milloinhan muuttopäivä koittaa. Minulla ei ollut aavistustakaan, että omistan näin hirveästi tavaraa. Piti järjestää kirpputoripöytä ja heittää osa turhasta tavarasta pois.

The apartment looks like a hurricane had hit it and most of my stuff is already packed. Just being a bit exited that when I get to move, the date isn't sure yet. I had no idea that I own so much stuff. Had to arrenge a flea market table and throw some of that useless stuff away.


3 kommenttia:

  1. Flea markets are a bliss when you buy and when you sell as well :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes they are, I wish our town had few more :) You can really do some great findings from flea markets!

      Poista